Monday, January 31, 2011

Goodbye the Year of the Tiger, welcome to the Year of the Hare 再見虎年, 歡迎兔年

In 2010, do you remember the Chinese New Year day was the same as the Valentine’s Day? Therefore Happy New Year, Gung Hei Fat Choi or I love you were exchanged everywhere, although some felt cheated for receiving either flowers or red envelops but not both.

1.    COOL, I was the man, the King of the Jungle---- It was fun, "HIC", "BURP"----
2.    Hon: “Gung-Hay-Fat-Choi” and “I lov------
3.   Dare to come home now? Forget about the sweet talks,             TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE!
4.    I did not even have a chance to finish “I love you and Happy Valentine’s Day. “SIGH, you can call me a pussy cat -----
Welcome to The Year of the Hare 
歡迎兔年的來到
Don’t be scared, my rabbit friend, I’m only here transferring my power to you. By the way, in honor of the Year of The Hare, I have become a vegetarian so there is no need to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment