Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day




YEP, I have to keep up with the demand -----

Why is Cupid associated with Valentine's Day? Because of his mother, Venus, being the goddess of love, and himself being the god of sexual desire, Cupid has become a big part of Valentine's Day. 

The way he would get people to fall in love with each other was to shoot his special arrows at them.

But how has Cupid transformed from


to


Here is the answer; 

There are many theories why has Cupid transformed from a Adonis-like handsome young man to a chubby naked boy? Recent NASA telescope spotted Cupid ordering a Happy Meal from McDonald's cloud nine restaurant. So, evidently when Cupid moved to America years ago, he fell in love, yes, Cupid fell in love with fast foods which caused his weight gain.

Let me poke more fun with Cupid:
OOPS! I missed.
 Let me catch a breath, O.K.?




O.K. Show me the firearm permit
  
MEOOOOOOOOOW!





Many thanks to my friend K.C. who shared this clip from  http://www.flixxy.com/epic-cat-fight.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment