Thursday, February 2, 2017

To my friends

Hi Friends,

I feel bad that it has been a year without publishing a post.

Since I first stated my blog in 2011, for 5 years I have almost 70,000 visitors and I received many valuable responses, encouragements and made a lot of online friends. During this period I only received two who asked to be removed from receiving my blog updates. So I sincerely thank you for either liking, tolerating or simply chose to ignoring my posts.

However, after I published my last blog in February 2015, I start feeling the pressure of keeping my blog current so I decided to put my blog in indefinite hibernation and would continue publishing my cartoons on Facebook, which I updated constantly.

If you would like to continue viewing my cartoons, please go to  dick.ling.12@facebook.com, or contact me by email, dickling@gmail.com. If you want to friend with me, simply make the request but be sure to add a note that you are from readers of my blog since I do not add friends randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment